Patio track ramp
Silver Spring aluminum patio track ramp offered in two lengths- 600 LBS capacity
Finally, a ramp solution for patio track doors. The Silver Spring Aluminum Patio Track Ramp is designed to butt up against the outside of your patio door and comes with an 18” fold-over ramp extension that bridges the door track for a smooth crossing over the patio threshold in either direction.
This ramp is manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum with a high-traction grit surface for all weather conditions. The adjustable stainless-steel legs allow you to set the height of the ramp to accommodate rises from 2” to 4" or 6” (depending of the model) and terminate in swivel feet that help level uneven surfaces.
To operate, adjust the legs to the height you need and use the convenient strap to flip and lower the crossover ramp section and bridge the patio track. The 600 lb. capacity accommodates pets, children, and adults, whether walking, using assistance, or in a wheelchair or full-size mobility scooter. When it’s time to close the patio door, grab the strap and lift the crossover ramp up and over onto the main ramp so that the door is free to slide closed. The ramp can stay in place until the next time it’s needed.
- Manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum with a high-traction grit surface
- 600 lb. weight capacity
- Measures 50" L x 30" W overall (32” L ramp, 18” L fold-over) / 67" L x 30" W overall (49” L ramp, 18” L fold-over)
- Accommodates threshold rises from 2" to 4" / 6" high
- Adjustable stainless-steel legs with swivel feet ensure a perfect fit for every rise
- Folding design allows ramp to remain in place for patio track usage
- 1.5” Rubber-tipped rails for added safety
- Features a folding 18” crossover ramp with a fabric strap, allowing the ability to raise and lower the ramp without assistance
- Weight: 28 LBS / 37 LBS