Dirt bike carrier
Black Widow Pro black anodized aluminum dirt bike carrier- 400 LBS capacity
Haul your motorcycle, electric bike, or fat tire bike without the hassle of pulling a motorcycle trailer or installing a specially-designed bicycle carrier by instead hitching up the Pro version of our best-selling dirt bike carrier! The Black Widow Pro Black Anodized Aluminum Dirt Bike Carrier is compatible with Class III or IV 2” hitch receivers, and is lightweight, durable, and easy to handle.
The anodized finish offers greater corrosion resistance for better longevity in inclement weather conditions. The track fits tires up to 5.5” wide and comes with a self-storing loading ramp. Thanks to a bilateral design, you can roll your bike up the ramp on one side, then move the ramp to the other side to descend in the same direction; no backing up required. The ramp stores directly on the steel carrier frame at the front or the rear.
This carrier comes with an anti-rattle device to increase stability at the point of hitch connection, and a spacer bar adapter for transporting youth 50-80cc dirt bikes.
- Manufactured with a black anodized aluminum track and powder-coated steel hitch tube frame
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Designed for bikes with wheels up to 5.5" wide, including electric bikes and fat tire bikes
- Fits Class III or IV 2" hitch receivers
- 4' L Loading ramp installs on either side of the carrier and self-stores when not in use
- Roll-on, roll-off ramp design for easy loading and unloading
- Includes an anti-rattle device and spacer bar adapter to fit youth 50-80cc bikes
- Track length: 75-1/4"
Track width: 5-1/2"
- Ramp length: 47"
- Ramp width: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 36.5 LBS