5,000 Lbs capacity modular ramps
HD Ramps aluminum modular truck trailer ramp system for dry van with 2-piece support stands, 5,000 LBS per axle capacity
Made in the US and engineered for easier, safer loading, the HD Ramps Modular Truck Trailer Ramp System is a lightweight solution for loading cars, pickup trucks, four-wheeled powersports vehicles (ATVs, UTVs), wheeled equipment and more into a box truck, semi-trailer, dry van or similar transportation method. Manufactured of high-strength aluminum, this ramp system supports up to 5,000 lbs. per axle and comes with height adjustable center ramp supports to create the perfect loading angle depending on the ground clearance and wheelbase of the vehicle being loaded.
Extra-wide serrated rungs on the ramps ensure excellent tire traction in all weather conditions. At the top of the ramps where they meet the truck, full-width plate ends with rubber bonding underneath reduces slippage. On the ground edge, the angled knife foot ends ensure a smooth transition onto and off of the ramps.
This heavy-duty loading system includes four 10' loading ramps and two center support stands. The ramps connect to the support stands with pin-on end connectors, which keeps the pieces interconnected for safer loading. To prevent ramp kick out, two included heavy-duty cam buckle tie-down straps wrap around the ramps and anchor to the ICC bumper.
- Manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum
- Measures 20' L x 20" W x 3-1/4" H
- Weight: 380 LBS total
- Min. height: 40"
- Max height: 54"
- Unmatched 5,000 lb. per axle weight capacity
- Professionally engineered with extra-wide serrated rung surface for maximum traction
- Rubber-bonded attaching plates grip the dry van deck to ensure maximum safety and ease of operation
- HD Ramps standard knife foot end ensures smooth transition when loading and unloading