Shipping and return policy
Rampsolution ships everywhere in Canada, by ground
Rampsolution.ca ships everywhere in Canada except for regions that are not served by our carriers. Parcels are shipped within 2-14 days after receiving your order and will be delivered at the address you mentioned. If the box is damaged during transportation, we encourage you to report it to the carrier before calling rampsolution.ca to let us know.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days of delivery date to Rampsolution with no hassles. Your complete satisfaction is important to us.
To ensure this, Rampsolution has a no-hassle return policy within 14 days from your parcel's delivery date. Please carefully read and follow the guidelines below for your return to ensure a prompt and full refund of your purchase price.
Important Note*: RAMPSOLUTION strongly recommends you ship your return with insurance using a reputable carrier. If there is any damage to the item upon return, we reserve the right to refuse refund, or to assess a restocking/repair fee to be subtracted from your return amount. Rampsolution will not be responsible for damage during return shipment. It is the responsibility of the sender to file a damage claim with their chosen carrier.
If you wish to return your merchandise within 14 days of your original date of purchase, simply follow the steps below:
Return Refund Requirements:
- Item must be in brand-new condition. If freight damage occurred during shipping you must call within 24 hours of receipt to notify RAMPSOLUTION so we can follow up a claim with the shipping carrier
- Item must be returned in the original packaging. Save your original packaging after opening. RAMPSOLUTION cannot offer a full refund without our original manufacturer packaging.
Steps to return an item:
- Call one of our representatives at Rampsolution to let us know you would like to return your item.
- Place your like-new condition merchandise back in the original packaging and seal the box.
- Ship it back to Rampsolution at the given address using the carrier of your choice (customer is responsible for all return shipping charges). We strongly recommend you put insurance on your return shipment as any damage during return shipping may incur a restocking fee.
Once Rampsolution receives your return, we will open the box to ensure all parts are included and condition is like-new. Upon verification we will issue a 100% full refund of your purchase price. All refunds are applied to the same payment method used in the original purchase.
All freight damage must be reported to Rampsolution within 24 hours. If damage is visible on delivery, please refuse shipment and contact us at (819) 563-3860 or email at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact our offices at the number below
After 14 days our merchandise falls under the warranty terms and conditions.